A world trip that covered more than 25 countries, America, Europe, Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia, Australasia and South America. All done with a very low budget, enjoy some of the beautiful places I’ve visited.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Slovania

Beautifull country man, impresive. A very nice place to live i would say.
Friendly people, clean streets and well organized in general.
Getting into the EU soon, so a little expensive to visit, but its people is defenetly worth knowing.
I arrived in Slovania at 2 AM, the capital is only 300.000 people, a perfect town.
At exactly 2 AM i meet Mr Gregory drinking with a friend of his at the station's restorant.
This guy was amazing, he took me to his place, introduced me his wife at 4 AM and drank with me until 6 AM.

Next day he found hotel for me, and took me out
for rides arround town.
Gracias Greg for makeing the satying in slovania a great experience!!
The country has a very interesting hitory.
Some of the country's history can be found in this site:
http://www.factmonster.com/ce6/world/A0861135.html
Enjoy the pics.
Nasdrave slovania!!!












Location: Europe
Status: UN Country
Capital City: Ljubljana
Main Cities: Maribor, Kranj, Celje, Koper
Population: 2,020,000
Area: 20,250 km2
Currency: 1 Slovene tolar = 100 stotinov
Languages: Slovene
Religions: Roman Catholic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home